It's been a while since the last update, but we've been working hard to give you a great update! You can download the new beta right now (changelog below)!
At least one another beta is expected before the release on the Play Store, so please help us finding the last bugs!
We wish you a happy new year, and see you in 2013 for some new great update!
- [UI] Themes support. See this wiki page for more details.
- [UI] New UserList. Performances when the channel has a large number of users should be improved
- [UI] Action Bar support for device prior to Honeycomb
- [UI] Dynamic menu: what is shown when opening the menu now depends on the active channel / server
- [UI] New "Reconnect" menu in actions
- [UI] Refactored some dialogs. An error popup will be shown when a specific format is expected and the input is wrong
- [UI] New "auto-capitalize" and "auto-correct" options
- [IRC] Better parsing of raw 252, 253 254 and 303
- [Settings] Ability to hide join / leave / quit messages
- [Settings] Proxy support
- [Global] The application now uses Fragments. It should improve application stability and reduce RAM usage
- [Global] New icons for menu
- [Global] New translations
- [Global] Android JellyBean support
- [Major] Fixed lag on ICS+
- reduced RAM usage when opening a lot of channels / servers
- reduced RAM usage when a channel was opened for a long time
- various bugs fix
- Possible issue with NickServ auto-authentication