Already a month since the previous update! It's time to bring you back AndroIRC 1.1.
It's a major update, with a lot of bug fixes and some new features :
- Support for touch screen :
- A tap brings the opened windows list up
- A double tap brings the users list up
- A left/right fling change the current window up/down
- The message window does not scroll anymore when you receive a new message, unless you already are at the bottom of the list
- Added support for "/msg" alias
- Improved socket management
- New crashreport feature : if you choose it, you can allow AndroIRC to automatically send crashreport to our server in order to help us to improve AndroIRC
- The force close when showing the menu is fixed
- The message list was completely rewritten. As a consequence, the drawing is faster. Unfortunately, the list separators are no longer supported.
- A lot of bug fixes
The update will be available in the next few days on the Market.